Friday, May 8, 2009

We've decided on names!

We have literally been arguing about baby names since before we were ever married! I didn't want to go 9 months without knowing what our baby's name would be so we finally agreed to agree! He hated the name Savannah, which was my first choice for a girl's name and I really disliked Keagan, which was his first choice for a boy's name. So, Domingo picked the girl's name and I picked the boy's name. Drum roll please......

If our little one is a girl, her name will be Sophia Grace Palos!

If our little one is aboy, his name will be Noah _______ Palos (middle name to be determined soon)!

I have an ultrasound next Thursday. While it's still early, the external male/female parts are already visible....I sure hope we have a great U/S technician!!!! Will it be Sophia or Noah???? Tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. You could do something different and go with Noah Amy Palos. It could be a kind of tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. behind in my reading, so not reading ahead to see if you know yet till after i post this comment.
    i think . . .
    it will be . .
    a tiny little . . .
    small bean of a . ..
    wonder what it is . . .
    Noah!!! :)

    ReplyDelete