Thursday, September 3, 2009

28 week visit!

Today was my 28 week check up. I'm officially 27 weeks and 4 days, but Sophia was measuring 28 weeks and 2 days. Maybe she'll come a little earlier than expected!!!! I would love to have her the week before Thanksgiving! We got wonderful news at the doctors...the cysts that she had on her brain are completely gone! Also, my placenta has moved so there is no need to schedule a c-section! My blood pressure was 120/80 and I've officially gained 3 lbs since I have been pregnant. I can't believe I've only gained 3 lbs. in 28 weeks! I had lost some weight in my first trimester and now I'm up 3 lbs. from my 8 week visit. Not too shabby! :) Sophia weighs 2lbs. 8oz. so I've gained mostly just baby! She's in the 56th percentile for her weight. The doctor said if she continues this pattern she'll weigh about 7-7 1/2 lbs. when she is born...I can handle that! Only 12 weeks to go! I can't beleive it! Domingo worked so hard on her nursery. Here are the pictures of the finished product.









2 comments:

  1. Dana, it's beautiful! I am so happy and excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is going to be the most loved baby ever!!!
    :) you two are going to make amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete