Sunday, November 22, 2009

T minus 168 hours and counting...

I'm amazed that I'm only one week away from my due date. Domingo and I are filled with a million different emotions right now...even though he'll tell you he's not nervous at all! At my last doctors appointment Sophia was definitely head down and I was 1 cm dilated. I'm trying not to get to anxious about having her and just be excited but the closer we get to the 29th the more anxious I get. I'm so ready to meet her! Her nursery is all ready as is the rest of the house. Nesting kicked in big time yesterday and I scrubbed and scrubbed. I felt like I ran a marathon afterwards! Now if we can just keep it clean! :)



Some things I want to remember:

*One of my students asked me the other day if I could see the baby through my belly button! Haha!

*Another student said "Mrs. Palos, When you eat does the food drop on the baby's head?" LOL TOO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment