Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm officially in my 30's!!!

Well, yesterday...it happened! I turned 30!!! Domingo gave me a birthday card addressed to "My Cougar." HAHA! I'm not THAT much older than him. I had a wonderful, relaxing 30th birthday. It started out by going to see Dr. Dickerson to check up on the baby! We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time ever! What a great birthday present. The baby's heart beat was 155 bpm. I would have almost cried if I would have gotten to hear it a wee bit longer. The nurse did it so fast! It was the sweetest sound and it eased my mind. I tend to worry too much, but there are so many unknowns! My doctor said that everything is going well. She did give me a prescription for headache medicine. After my doctor's visit, I went to our end of year luncheon for Blythe. What another wonderful birthday present...school is out for the summer! It was definitely a rough year! I expect many changes next year with having a new principal, but hopefully for the better. I took a nap in the afternoon and then enjoyed a super yummy dinner at Maggiano's with Domingo, James, and Olivia. All in all, a perfect birthday!

Today I'm going to see my family to celebrate my birthday and Dad's birthday! AND....FAMILY GAME NIGHT! WOO HOO! It's been awhile since we've had one of those! :) Here's to turning 30...may they be the best years of my life!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry I didnt email you on your bday :( I had it on my calendar and kept saying- dont forget to email Dana!!! and then I forgot :( :(
    Thought of you all week!!! Cant wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl! and i love seeing the pics of the baby bean!!!

    ReplyDelete