Monday, July 6, 2009

45 hours and counting!

Domingo and I find out if we're having a boy or a girl in 45 hours! But who's counting as my mom would say! The time passes so slowly! I want it to be Wednesday NOW! Pregnancy is not a good thing for someone who is impatient! I think I have quite a bit of patience...I mean my goodness, I'm a kindergarten teacher. However, when it comes to things I'm really looking forward to, they always seem to take forever to get here! I'm 19 weeks pregnant and I feel like I've been pregnant for 19 months! :) I've started to feel the baby move from time to time. The other day I had a Cinnamon Roll for breakfast. I don't typically eat much sugar so the baby must have really enjoyed that treat. It was moving all around for about an hour! Too bad I'm out of cinnamon rolls or I'd have another one to see if it would make the baby move like that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment