Friday, July 24, 2009

Dinner List

Okay, so I'm trying to start making dinner at home more frequently, and this is where I plan to keep my ongoing list of what we've eaten for future references. I feel like it's going to be difficult to balance things when the baby gets here so I want to have dinner ideas on hand. Here's what I've made recently:

Tacos (easy, I know, but a staple here)
Grilled Steak, Corn on the Cob, Salad
Turkey Breast, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans
Lasagne
Shake and Bake Pork Chops, Green Beans, Pickled Beets, Kraft Mac and Cheese
Burgers on the grill with baked fries


I plan to update each time I cook something new. Do you have any dinner suggestions that are easy to make?

1 comment:

  1. One of my faves is so easy is a grilled meat. Marinate the night before - we usually do chicken breast - in Italian dressing. Have Mingo grill while you throw together a salad and veg. (Or vise versa.) You an also slice up the chicken and throw it on a Caesar salad - yum! Anything is easy in a crock pot. Also casseroles, soups, sandwiches, quesadillas, chicken bog.

    ReplyDelete