Sunday, October 11, 2009

7 weeks and counting!

I can't believe I'm in the home stretch. Sophia is moving more and more lately. I know pretty soon she'll be running out of room and won't be able to kick and roll around as much so I'm trying to enjoy it now. I'm so excited to see what she looks like! I hope she looks like her Daddy, but gets my eye color! Although, we only have a 13 percent chance of her being blue eyed. I'm sure she'll be precious no matter what! Domingo and I are in the midst of taking a 6 week child birth class. We go every Tuesday from 7-9 p.m. So far it hasn't been anything too majorly exciting. Although they taught us some relaxation techniques last week and my favorite one was using 3 tennis balls in a sock and rolling it up and down your back. It feels great! We have almost everything we need for our little girl and can't wait for her to arrive!

1 comment: