Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby shower time!

My Mom and sister, Amy, threw me a wonderful baby shower on September 26th. I am starting to run out of time and energy hence the reason it took me so long to post about my fabulous baby shower! We had about 30 people show up and it was so nice to celebrate the pending arrival of our baby girl with all of my closest friends and family members. Domingo's mom and friend Sara even came all the way from Ohio to be here for the shower. Mom and Amy did a great job! The food was fabulous! Amy even made Cranberry Jello Surprise per my request which was super YUMMY! We got so much stuff for Sophia that we're not quite sure where we're going to put it all. She has a ton of clothes and will be very well dressed for the first 18 months of her life! My assistant Janet at work threw me a baby shower last week and it was great to celebrate with all my work friends as well. We still need to buy a few things for Sophia, but for the most part, we're ready when she is! Only 52 days to go! Domingo and I feel very lucky to have so many people who care about us and our daughter to be! :)

Mark carved a baby carriage out of a watermelon! It turned out too cute!


YUM!



A onsie that Amy bought for Sophia...how perfect!



Amy, Me (holy baby belly batman!), and Mom


The letters for Sophia's room that Amy made...LOVE them!



Sophia's nightlight that Aunt Sandy made!

No comments:

Post a Comment